Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busy Sewing


 picture from Apartment Therapy
  
I keep thinking I will post on the weekends and for the past 3 weeks it just hasn't happened. I've been taking sewing classes on Saturdays at the fab Stitch Lab here in Austin. I am a complete beginner at sewing & it has been really fun!  I will upload photos of the few things I made this week. My fabric obsession is only going to get worse now that I can (kinda) sew.  I even bought this sewing machine http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02016231000P   this past weekend so..holla!

2 comments:

  1. I just got into sewing too and love it!! I pretty much had to learn on my own but it was worth it. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this settee.Would be great in any room!
    suea.

    ReplyDelete