Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i think i've found it

I've lusted after Ferm Living' Fairy wallpaper for almost two years for my entryway wall.
It has a little glitz & whimsy w/out being overpowering that I LOVE.  But at $110 per roll (& I need two!), I haven't been able to do it.  I've searched online everywhere for something I love just as much that is less expensive & have never been able to find anything that compares...until now. And it is all because of an article in Canadian House & Home on Arren Williams' home. Feast your eyes on this baby:

This wallpaper is called Manderley from Graham & Brown & is half the price of the FL Fairy wallpaper! It is a serious contender.

Arren Williams is a stylist & editor and has a great blog: http://www.arrenwilliams.com/.  I think he is genius-he combines affordability with high end & is not afraid of color.  Here are some other pics from the H&H article (where you can really see the wallpaper).  There is lots more pics on his blog.



His home is the whole reason I spent $6 on this magazine.  So beautiful & interesting.

5 comments:

  1. Completely and totally worth the $6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah, just wanted to thank you for entering La Dolce Vita's Studio Eriksdotter Giveaway! Loved hearing you enjoy the vivid colors and truly appreciate the flowers as you are a gardener! Loved hearing that!

    Good luck!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah this is so gorgeous!! Love it!

    I have a New Giveaway on my site!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool...love a good wallpapered room. I was just thinking about Ferm the other day and how I hadn't checked in there for while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great site! first time here...

    all the best,
    david john
    YHBHS
    art : interiors: los angeles

    ReplyDelete