Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Obsessing

It seems like I'm always obsessing over something. Usually it is multiple things if I'm being honest. That is what reading blogs during my lunch hour & when I get home does to me sometimes.  I thought I just read them for inspiration but inspiration often turns into WANTING TO BUY.  Here are some of my current loves:

I would love any jacket from Smythe http://www.smythejackets.com/. If I was rich. Here is one of the best:


A chesterfield loveseat for in front of my bookcases. Kind of like this:
 This one is a George Smith so totally dreaming.

Trying to find just the right side table. I think this Saarinen tulip table reproduction from DWR would be close to perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I love the chesterfield and the saarinen table-I actually purchased a brand new authentic knoll saarinen table on craigslist for a fraction of the price- I searched via google by just typing saarinen table and actually got mine from florida and had it shipped to canada-still cost me a total of half the retail price and I LOVE it! I am always obsessing as well- just too many beautiful things out there.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog- I will definitely be following yours as well:)

    ReplyDelete